Learn that Confluence is software for creating spaces that can be shared with others for creating, organizing, sharing and collaborating on work. You will also know the structure created with Confluence, from the Dashboard, to Spaces, to Pages.
- [Instructor] Before we dive into Confluence…and start working with it,…you should have a good grasp…of what Confluence really is…and what it's used for.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie.…Now, in a nutshell, Confluence is software…used to create a place where you can create,…organize, and discuss work with your team and others.…It's software that can be purchased…and installed locally on your own servers…or accessed as a service in the cloud.…Once up and running with either version of Confluence,…you'll be able to create as many spaces as you need…and allow the appropriate people to access those spaces…to access information that's been added,…contribute information of their own,…and collaborate on existing content.…
You might create individual spaces…for the various departments…in an organization and their employees,…maybe containing workplace resources, for example.…You could create separate spaces…for projects and their team members,…a personal space for just you…and your private or confidential content,…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.