Discover how to configure and use Confluence 2018 to manage business and project information.
- Hi, and welcome to this course on Confluence. I'm David Rivers. Confluence is team collaboration software that provides a place for team members to create, organize, and discuss work with one another. Now this course is designed to get you introduced to the many features and functions of Confluence as a team member, so you can quickly get up and running working with others on important projects. We'll begin by logging into your Confluence account as an end user, and get you set up and ready to go. Then it's on to creating, and managing spaces, working with pages, and adding content to be shared and discussed with the team.
So, with so much to cover, let's get you started with Confluence.
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.