Learn how to set up and create content in Confluence, a popular collaboration tool used by IT help desks and development teams around the world.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence. I'm Sandy Toner. In this course I'll show you how to set up Atlassian Confluence as well as create and share content. We'll also cover some key administrative functions. I'll start by showing you how to install Confluence using the Atlassian installer, and then we'll configure the application using the set up wizard. Then to the good stuff. I'll show you how to create and navigate spaces in the wiki. We'll create content on pages using the built in editor.
Then we'll explore some of the social features of the application, like sharing a page and adding a status update. You'll also pick up a few short cuts to get you on your way to being a Confluence expert. When you complete this course, you'll have the basic skills you need to get started working in Confluence. Now let's get started installing and administering Atlassian Confluence.
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.