Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Watching pages, spaces, and blogs, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video, we'll focus on ways…to track content changes…throughout your Confluence site.…Much like you can follow…other users' activity in the site,…you can also receive notifications…on changes to content…by watching the page or Space.…Keep in mind that when you watch content,…you'll receive a notification…every time someone makes a change.…For this reason, you probably only want to watch…the content you really need to be monitoring.…Imagine the deluge of notifications…if you watched every site in Confluence.…
It would take you all day…just to go through your notifications.…First, let's look at how to watch a page.…We need to start from the page you want to watch.…Next to the Edit button,…at the top right of the screen, select Watch.…You can watch only the page…or you can watch all the content in this Space.…If you watch all of the content in this Space,…you'll no longer be able to select…whether or not you watch a singular page.…To stop watching this page or this Space,…simply uncheck the box.…
You can also watch a Space…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.