Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing system information, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video we'll take a look at…system information in the administrative console.…Remember, you need to be a Confluence…administrator to access the administrator's console.…Start by clicking on the cog icon…in the Confluence header and select…General Configuration.…You'll have to scroll to the bottom…of the left hand panel and select system information.…Here you can see information about your site…such as system details,…memory usage,…and all of the add ons or plugins you have enabled.…
If you seek support from Atlassian experts,…they will no doubt ask you for…your system configuration.…You can find the information that they need…on this page.…When using the community forum,…or reporting an issue to Atlassian,…they also request that you include…as much detail about your installation…as possible.…In the next video,…we'll take a look at scheduling,…administrative jobs,…and Confluence.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.