Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Utilizing favorites, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] In this video, we'll explore using Favorites…to bookmark content that you have a special interest in.…You can make a site space, a personal space,…or just a page, a Favorite.…They all work in pretty much the same way.…Let's take a look at a space and a page Favorite.…To add a page as a Favorite, go to that page,…click on the Tools drop down menu in the top right…of the screen and select Favorite.…If the menu item says Remove Favorite,…that means the page is already a Favorite.…To add a Space as a Favorite,…let's go to the Space Directory.…
You'll see a star icon next…to the Space name in the list of Spaces.…The icon will fill in to indicate…that you've selected this Space as a Favorite.…I'm going to Favorite the Archive Space.…Now that we have a few Favorites selected,…let's go back to the dashboard…and check out our Favorites tab in the recent Activity Feed.…The recent Activity Feed…is the rightmost panel on the dashboard.…Before we added Favorites to this tab, it was empty.…Now it displays the recent activity…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.