Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the space and people directories, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video we'll take a look at the space…and people directories.…This is another way of searching for content…within your site.…While you can look at a list of site spaces…in the bottom left of your dashboard, you can also…open up the space directory located…in the top left portion of the header.…The drop down menu will show you recent spaces…that you've been working on.…In order to see all of the spaces…select space directory.…In the left hand panel you'll see a few ways…to filter the space directory.…You can look at all of the spaces, site spaces,…personal spaces, the spaces that you've selected…as favorites, and also archived spaces.…
There's no space listed in the archive space…because we haven't archived a space yet.…You can also look at different categories.…We have a documentation category because…when we created the archive space…we selected the documentation layout.…Let's go back to all spaces.…All spaces displays both site and personal spaces.…The list of all spaces will have the space name…on the left, a description if you've added one…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.