Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the editor, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video we'll take a look at using…the editor to change the content…in the body of a page.…Let's switch to edit mode.…Below the page title in edit mode…you'll see your different formatting options.…Starting with the far left you can select…different types of pre-formatted text.…For example, heading text, quote text,…and paragraph text.…If I highlight text in the body and select a different…type of formatting it'll change the format…of the text automatically.…To the right of the pre-formatting drop down menu…you'll see several different formatting options…including bold, italic, underline, and text color.…
Let's change all of the titles on the page…to be bold and red.…First I have to select the text.…Then I select the formatting option.…When using the editor, you don't necessarily…have to go into preview mode to see the changes…that you've created.…Much like a Wiziwig editor,…what you see is what you get.…You have additional formatting options.…You can also use the editor to create a bullet list…or a numbered list.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.