Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the challenges, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- This course includes several videos called Challenges. Challenges are quick activities that give you a hands-on opportunity to practice and master what you're learning. I'll start each Challenge by describing your core objectives for the activity. If the Challenge involves any sample files, I'll tell you where to find them. I'll also give you a rough estimate of how much time it took me to complete the Challenge. When you've completed a Challenge, make sure to click the matching Solution video. In each Solution, I'll show you how I solved the Challenge, and give you some of my thinking along the way.
Think of this as an opportunity for you to master what you've been learning. Enjoy yourself, this isn't an assessment. If you don't get it right, go ahead and try the Challenge again.
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.