Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video User and group administration, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video we'll head back…to the administration console to manage our user community.…Starting from the dashboard or any page in the site,…go to the cog icon on the top right of the screen,…select User management from the drop down menu.…There are a couple of options for adding or inviting users.…The first tab on this page will allow you to search…for a user account, let's search for the admin.…You can see that there is one user with admin…as their user name, to view this users account…simply click on their name.…
The user account will show their user name,…their full name, their e-mail address…as well as any groups that they belong to.…To go back to the User management screen…select Back to Users.…The second tab allows you to manually add a user.…In this option you create a user account…and assign it a user name, you need to enter…an e-mail address for the user,…because the user will receive a notification e-mail…that an account was created on their behalf.…The third tab, Invite Users, will let you invite a user…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.