Learn how to add navigation to child pages by adding the children pages macro to an existing page, and choose the number of levels to display as well as how they will be sorted.
- [Instructor] When you have a page…that has a number of child pages,…you can always go over to the page tree…to navigate to those pages.…You can expand areas that have their own child pages…and go directly to a page by navigating from the side bar.…That's an option.…But if you want to provide navigation…right on the page itself,…you can do that as well by displaying children pages.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…So back to our homepage here under "User Conference 2018".…We already have a table of contents…for other areas on this page,…but to go to other pages,…we might want to add something…in this empty space on the right.…
Let's do that.…We'll start by going up to edit.…Click edit.…And because we're going to be adding a list of child pages,…it's kind of like a table of contents.…It could get confusing.…Let's change the title over here from "Table of Contents".…Going to triple click and typewrite over that.…Instead of "Table of Contents", how about "On This Page".…And you can hit enter…if "Table of Contents" here is showing up underneath,…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.