Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Updating your status, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- There are a lot of ways to communicate in Confluence…including a way to share a short message…available to the entire user community.…In this video, we'll update our user status.…Click on your avatar at the top right of the screen…and select update status.…Here you can type in any short message.…I've used this before when I was working…in a different office…to let people know how to find me.…You can also use your user update…to share what you've been working on…or post a question out to the community.…
Keep in mind though that you can only type…up to a 140 characters,…so if your message is lengthy…you'll need to use another method.…Status updates in your profile…will show you a list of all your recent updates.…To see a recent list of updates…click on your profile menu…and select status updates.…This might be a little confusing…at the top of the list update status…will allow you to update your status or make a change.…Further down the list,…status updates will show you your recent update history.…
You can see here that I have one previous update.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.