Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Updating content, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- In this video we'll take a look at updating content.…I'll show you how attachment versioning works…and how to view the page history and compare pages.…Let's start with attachment versioning.…We'll have to jump to a page that has attachments.…There's a few different ways you can tell…whether or not a page has attachments.…The first one is in edit mode.…If you look to the bottom of the screen, you'll see…the middle button has one attachment.…You can also add additional attachments here.…Let's jump back into view mode to see the other indicators…for whether or not a page has attachments.…
You can see at the top of the page to the right…of the breadcrumbs, you'll notice a paperclip icon…if the page has an attachment.…You can also see whether or not the page…has an attachment in the tools drop-down menu.…Here it'll list how many items were attached to the page.…Click on this link to view the attachment summary page.…Here you can add a new version of an existing attachment…by uploading the new version…with the same file name as the previous version.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.