Learn how to login to your new Confluence account, update your password, add a profile picture, and know the various parts of the Dashboard, including the sidebar for navigation, the space directory for accessing and creating spaces, and where to change your personal account settings.
- [Instructor] In this movie, let's login to Confluence…and get comfortable in our surroundings…with a tour of the user interface.…It's known as the Confluence Dashboard.…When your Confluence site is setup…by your administrator and ready for you to access,…you'll get an email similar to what…you're seeing here on my screen…to login with your username,…which is provided, and a link to setup your password.…This is in effect changing the default password…assigned with your own personal password.…So clicking this will prompt you…for information, and eventually you'll arrive…at the login screen where you'll see…your username, and you'll provide…your newly created password.…
Clicking Log in will take you to your…default user interface.…The first step though is to watch a tutorial,…if you want to.…It's just about a minute long.…Clicking the Play button will take you…through some of the basics, but notice down below,…you can skip this, especially if you don't…have headphones or speakers.…So let's give that a click to go onto the next step,…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.