Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Subscribing to internal and external RSS feeds, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video, we'll check out another way…to stay informed by creating an internal RSS Feed,…a Rich Syndication Summary,…or by embedding an external Feed onto a page.…You're only going to need an internal Feed…if you want to set specific options,…because you've already got…the Recent Activity Feed on your Dashboard…that you can filter through a few tabs.…Still, some people prefer this…to watching a whole slew of pages…because, in that case, the notifications can pile on.…With an RSS Feed, you have a single place…to display a summary of information.…
You can also build a Feed with just comments,…in case you need to monitor the discussions…in your User Community.…Starting here, from the Dashboard,…or, really, anywhere within Confluence,…go up to the Header bar…and click on the question mark icon.…Select Feed Builder.…Here you can collect the criteria for your Feed.…You can choose from Pages,…Comments and Attachments.…You can even include Blog Posts.…You can also choose which Spaces…will contribute information to your Feed.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.