Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Customize a space for a client, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- [Voiceover] This is the solution to changing the look…and feel to your Confluence site.…We'll start by changing the logo.…First, go to the General Configuration menu.…From the Dashboard, click on the cog icon in the header…and select General Configuration.…In the configuration panel to the left,…you'll scroll down to the Look and Feel subsection…and select Site Logo and Favicon.…Now you'll browse for your logo.…I'm going to select an older Lynda.com logo…that has a nice yellow-orange color.…
In order to see the change, you'll have to click Save.…You'll notice that Confluence automatically…sets the color scheme to match your logo.…Let me show you how to tweak…the color scheme if you need to.…Scroll back down in the Configuration Menu…to the Look and Feel subsection.…Click on Color Scheme.…Here you can make changes to different parts…of the page by clicking Edit.…Here you can edit the hexadecimal color value,…or you can choose the Color Picker…to the right of the Input field.…
You'll need to save any changes at the bottom of the screen.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.