Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Create a multipart page, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- Now I'll create a page that displays my favorite food.…I'll start by clicking the create button…in the Confluence header.…I'm going to start with a blank page.…First, I'll need to add a title.…Now I'll add some text to the body of the page,…and an image.…I'm going to use the macro browser to embed the image.…So I'll start by putting the cursor…where I want the image to appear on the page.…Remember, the image has to be attached to the page…before you can embed it in the body.…
So I'll go down to the bottom…and click on the 'Attachments' button.…Now, I'll browse for the image.…At the bottom of this window, you'll have the option…to add a link on the page, as well.…I just want to add the image, so I'll delete the link text.…Now I'll use the macro browser to create a gallery…of the images attached to this page.…In the parameter macros,…you have the option of adding a gallery title.…You also have the option…to include a certain number of columns…if you're using multiple images.…
Now I'll go ahead and insert the image into my page.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.