Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Communicate a content change within Confluence, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- Now that you've tried this challenge for yourself,…I'll show you my solution.…First, let's make some changes to an existing page.…I'll just click on a page from the Desktop.…In order to make changes, I have to be in Edit mode.…I'll edit the page title, and add a task list to the page.…Now that I've made some changes to the page,…let me show you a little trick to help you make a…record of changes in Edit mode.…
If you go down to the bottom of the page, to the…left of the Preview and Save button, you can…add a note that will be saved in the page revision.…Now I'll click save.…If you look at the page history by clicking on…the tools drop down menu, you'll see the revision note…under the name of the user that made the change.…From the page history, I'll click on the breadcrumbs…at the top of the page, to return…to the page I just created.…Now that we've made some changes,…let's communicate the change to other users.…
There's a couple of different ways you can do this.…You can click on the Share button and send an email…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.