In this video, learn how to create a page sidebar area for navigation and use it to display attachments in a space or attachments on a page using the appropriate macro.
- [Instructor] When you create a space…that you know people will be visiting…within the organization, you'll want to make it easy…for them to find things, to get around.…So in this chapter, we're going to focus…on navigation for our space.…And we're going to begin by working with our home page…or the overview that people see…when they land on your space.…It's there where we might want…to add some sections and create some navigation.…So let's do that by going to the space itself,…to the overview for housekeeping.…If you've been following along,…clicking overview shows you this first page dedicated…to housekeeping staff.…
You'll see the team which will grow…when we start inviting people to our participate.…We'll get to that in the next chapter.…But this particular template came with a few things…like a section at the top for a description,…the about us section, recently updated list,…and you can see blog stream now containing…our new blog entry that we added in the previous movie.…But maybe it might be nice underneath the team…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.