Learn how to create a page sidebar area for navigation, and use it to display attachments in a space or attachments on a page using the appropriate macro.
- [Instructor] When you start creating spaces here…in Confluence, adding pages to your homepage,…it can be cumbersome to navigate those pages,…and that's why you want to make it easy,…adding various types of elements that will help with that.…That way, when visitors arrive at your space looking…at your pages, they'll know…how to get around and find things.…For example, in the previous movie, we attached some files,…but when we looked at the pages,…we had no clue there were actually attachments on that page.…You have to go up to the top right-hand corner,…click the ellipses tools to see that there are attachments…and then access them from there.…
Wouldn't it be nice if people knew there were attachments…on a page and could access them right from the page?…Well, that's where we're going to start.…We're looking at our User Conference 2018 Home page.…That's where we left off.…And we're going to start…by organizing things a little bit better.…We have a sidebar over here in our space,…and when we arrive at Confluence,…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.