Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing a page in different ways, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- In this video,…we'll share some of the content we've created…with other users.…Let's jump from the Dashboard…to a page we want to share.…You already know how to Like a page.…You can also share a page…by clicking on the Share button…at the top right of the screen.…This will email a link to the page.…If you don't see the Share button,…ask your administrator if an outgoing mail server…has been set up in Confluence.…First, you add the user's name.…You can also add an optional note.…Then, click Share.…
Another way of sharing content…is to use a Mention,…sometimes referred to as an @Mention.…When you mention someone on a page,…they receive a notification in Confluence,…and in their email.…You can mention someone in the Edit Mode of a page…by typing the @ symbol,…and filling in their username.…I'll show you another way to add a mention.…Place your cursor where you want the mention,…and click on the Insert More Content button in the editor.…
Select User Mention.…Then, simply type the user's name.…Save the page to complete the mention.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.