Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Searching for content, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video,…we'll explore Confluence search features.…There are two things…you may want to search for in Confluence;…content and users.…We'll start by looking at a few ways…to search for content.…As far as Search Syntax,…Confluence makes use…of your basic Boolean search terms.…There's an entire page…dedicated to the Search Syntax in the documentation.…Let's take a minute to check out…the Confluence documentation Search Syntax page.…Here you can see basic search terms…like OR search, AND search, NOT search,…but you also have searches like Wildcard searches,…Proximity searches, Range searches.…
Let's take a look at Searching for labels.…I mentioned earlier how important it is to add labels…when you're creating a page.…This will facilitate searching for your User Community.…In order to search directly for a label,…you're going to use the labelText:prefix.…Let's keep that prefix in mind…and go back to search Confluence.…One way to search Confluence…is to use the quick navigation aid.…Start typing your search term into the search field…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.