Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Scheduling administrative jobs, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video,…I'll show you how to access…scheduled jobs in the Administrative console.…As a Confluence Administrator,…you can schedule some of the cyclical,…administrative functions for the application.…This will help you to clear Confluence caches regularly,…as well as rebuild the Site Index,…maintain the Mail Queue,…and perform periodic site backups.…Let's start by going to the Admin console…by clicking on the Cog icon…in the Confluence header.…Select General Configuration.…You'll wanna scroll all the way to the bottom…of the left-hand panel,…and select Scheduled Jobs.…
Here, you'll see a list internal Scheduled Jobs.…For each job on this page,…you'll see the name of the job,…the Status of the job,…whether it's Enabled or Disabled.…There's also a timestamp for when the job…was last executed,…and when the job is scheduled to be executed again.…You can select an action…from the column to the far right…if you need to disable…or manually execute a job.…You may notice, that for some jobs,…you won't have the ability to edit or disable the job.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.