In this video, learn how to restrict who can access a page and set the level of restriction to determine whether a team member can view, comment, and/or update a page with changes.
- [Instructor] In an earlier movie…we explored how you can restrict access to a space…by using permissions.…Permissions are applied to an entire space.…If you wanted to create a personal space,…you could turn all permissions off…so that only you have access to it,…not just viewing, but editing.…If you want to apply restrictions to individual pages,…you can do that as well.…Just keep in mind, when you create a space…and start adding pages,…by default everyone in the organization…is going to be able to see that content…and even make changes to it.…
If you do have pages that have content…you want people to see, but not edit,…you can set that up.…Or, if you have pages that you only want a select number…of people to see and maybe not even edit,…you have that ability too.…This is what we're going to do…with any page you happen to be looking at right now,…here in Confluence.…I'm looking at Tips and Tricks from the previous movie.…If I want to set restrictions,…we simply go up to the top right corner,…and we click the ellipses.…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.