In this video, learn how to change the order in which pages appear in the page tree by using the Space tools, delete a page that is no longer needed, and get it back if deleted by mistake.
- [Instructor] As you and others in your organization…continue to create new pages in a space over time…they will being to pile up and you may want to…organize things by reordering pages so the ones you access…more frequently appear near the top,…maybe even delete pages that are no longer useful.…That's what we're going to cover in this movie.…You can see I'm looking at pages here under…our Housekeeping space.…Well with these pages listed the way we see them,…it's basically the order they were created,…some of them have sub pages that can be expanded,…others are pages that were created as a result…of creating another page, like a decision log for example…or meeting notes that have actions attached to them.…
In this case, if you wanted to move one near the top,…there's a couple of different ways to get to reorder.…Right from this view you can see there is…a reorder pages button in the top right corner.…That's the shortcut for going to space settings.…From here going to content tools…and from here selecting reorder pages.…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.