Learn how to change the order in which pages appear in the page tree by using the Space Tools, and know how to delete a page that is no longer needed and how to get it back if deleted by mistake.
- [Instructor] Over time as you continue…to build your space, adding pages to your homepage,…and perhaps child pages to those pages,…you may at some point wish to reorder pages…so they appear in the page tree…in an order that meets your needs.…You may also want to remove pages…that are no longer relevant.…That's what we're going to talk about in this movie.…So really it doesn't matter what you're looking at…here on the right-hand side of your page.…We're going to go over here to the left-hand side…in the sidebar, and look at our Page Tree.…
Now if you've been following along with me,…you have some pages that appear…at the root level of the Page Tree,…like our Conference Room Equipment Requirements…that we used our custom template to create,…but you may also see for example…the Decision log, and you can click the arrows…next to them to see child pages.…Same thing for Meeting notes.…As we continue to hold meetings,…they'll appear under Meeting notes.…Same thing if we create more decision pages,…they'll appear under the Decision log.…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.