Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Removing content, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video, we'll remove…some of the content we've created.…Let's jump to our Company Information Space.…If you have the appropriate permission,…you can remove a comment from a page,…an attachment, or remove the page altogether.…It's simple to remove a page.…Go to the Tools Menu and select Delete.…Don't worry.…While the page may no longer be visible to users,…it's not completely gone yet.…If you need to restore the page,…you can do so in the Space tools.…Before you delete a page,…Confluence will confirm that you,…in fact, want to delete the page.…
It will let you know if there are any incoming links,…and if there are any Child Pages.…You can see here that this page…has three Child Pages.…Removing this page will move the Child Pages…into the Space root.…Now let's go into the Space tools…and select Content Tools to restore this page.…You will need to select the Trash tab.…You can see there are two pages…that have been deleted from this Space.…To the far right,…you have the option to restore the page.…If you can't find the page you've just restored,…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.