Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Confluence 2018.
- [David] Well, congratulations,…you've reached the end of this course on Confluence.…You should now be feeling more comfortable…with this collaboration software…and ready to start using it for your own purposes.…Your next steps will be to create your own spaces and pages,…and then add content to those pages…to be shared and collaborated on with others.…Remember, you can create as many spaces as you need,…and choose who has access to the content…you put on each site.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching,…and I do hope to see you again soon.…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.