Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- [Voiceover] I hope you've enjoyed this course…and learned a little something about Confluence.…The best way to keep learning is to get in there…and start playing around with it yourself.…If you run into problems I'll give you…three different resources to use.…First, you can always go to the…Confluence Documentation Home.…I've been using Confluence for several years…and I still find myself at the…Documentation Home pretty regularly.…You can also go to the Answers forum.…Here you can pose a question…and have either Atlassian experts…or other community members respond.…
Finally, you can go to jared.atlassian.com…to report bugs or requests improvements.…Keep in mind that you'll have to…create an account and log in.…This is Sandy Toner.…My best advice is keep trying different things…in Confluence and soon you'll be an expert too.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.