In this video, learn how to make adjustments to text that has been pasted onto a page, such as line space, bullets, and formatting such as bold, underlining, and text color.
- [Instructor] Whether you type in text…or copy and paste it from elsewhere…onto a page here in a Confluence space,…there are a number of formatting options…at your disposal thanks to the formatting toolbar…that appears across the top.…So, we're going to explore some of them now.…In the previous movie, we copied…and pasted some content here…onto our page and now it's time…to do a little formatting.…Let's start with the Landon Green Program here.…We'll select just that text…by clicking and dragging across…and now we'll go up to the formatting toolbar…where we see that it's using a style…called Heading 2.…
Click the dropdown you'll see some other styles…that you can choose from.…Perhaps you'd rather use Heading 3.…It's a quick way to change the formatting,…you can see what that looks like.…Now we can go to some other options…like bold, italic, underline,…you can see we can change the color here as well…and I think we should to a nice dark green.…Let's try this one out…and just click in the background to deselect.…Landon Green Program in green kind of makes sense.…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Jira Software 7.0-7.4with Robert Anthony1h 7m Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.