Learn how to make adjustments to text that has been pasted onto a page, such as line space, bullets, and formatting such as bold, underlining, and text color.
- [Instructor] When you copy and paste content…from other sources as we did in the previous movie,…you can see we don't always get what we're expecting.…For example here in our conference room…equipment requirements,…if you're following along with me.…We took some content from a Word document,…and pasted it down below each of our equipment…items listed here.…Lectern projector and projector screen.…Notice that each of the last lines that we pasted…didn't get a bullet.…We need to fix that up,…and it's quite simple.…Just click in front of the C in concealed,…and hit your Backspace key.…
That takes you back up to the previous line,…now pressing Enter automatically gives…it the bullet it needed.…If you want to leave a space without getting a bullet,…obviously hitting Enter at the end of area with shelf,…will give us a bullet.…But we can hit Backspace to take that out and instead,…hold down the Shift key and press Enter,…you get a blank space.…So we're leaving some room in between each of these items.…Notice 50 foot VAC cable,…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.