Learn how to customize your space to change the look and feel by editing the color scheme used and by making changes to the sidebar, such as adding links.
- [Voiceover] Once you've created a space, maybe even…updated your homepage as we did in the previous movie,…you might be thinking about customizing the space and…its appearance to set it apart from other spaces.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…For example, our current space uses a lot…of default settings.…A side bar down the left hand side with a color code…you can see is used through out Confluence with this…blue across the top.…Same thing for content we see on our homepage for example,…where we see these headings using a default font and color.…
Well, if we want to make changes to the entire space,…not just content on a page like we did…in the previous movie, we go down here to the bottom left…corner and click space tools.…From here, we can do a lot of different things like change…the look and feel, and if we wanted to configure what we see…over here on the left hand side in our side bar.…Let's start there.…Configure side bar, click there.…From here, you'll notice a little pencil icon next to…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.