Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing tasks, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video we'll look at…using Confluence to manage your tasks.…You can add tasks to a page,…then assign a user responsible for them and a due date.…This feature allows you to maintain transparency…among team members, because everyone's tasks…are centrally visible.…The way that tasks work in Confluence…will vary depending on the version…of the application you're running.…I'll describe how to work with tasks in version 5.5.…If you're running a previous version of Confluence,…you may need to manage tasks in your workbox,…or use the Tasklist macro.…
For more on this, you need to see…the Confluence documentation page,…for the version of the application that you're running.…Let's go back into the weekly status report…we created in an earlier video.…We can add some action items…to this weekly status report.…You'll need to be in edit mode.…Place the cursor in the body of the page…where you want the task list to appear.…
Select the task list button.…This is the button in your editor…that looks like a checkmark.…Now start typing your tasks.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.