Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing notifications, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- If you've been following along with the exercise files,…you may already have generated some notifications.…In the top right of the Confluence header bar,…you should see an icon…that looks like a tray, or an inbox.…When a number appears by this icon,…you have notifications in Confluence.…You can access your notifications…from anywhere in the site…by clicking on this icon in the header bar.…Your list of notifications will include…items shared with you,…mentions of your username,…and comments added to a page that you're watching.…
When someone likes content you've created,…you'll also receive a notification.…To view more information about a notification,…click on the arrow to the far right.…From here, you can Open the page.…You can Watch this page.…And, you can Like this page as well.…To go back to your notifications,…click on the arrow…in the top left.…I'll show you a shortcut to get to your notifications.…Pay attention, 'cause you'll probably use this one a lot.…From anywhere in Confluence,…simply type "gn."…I wouldn't recommend leaving your…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.