In this video, learn how to log in to your new Confluence account, update your password, add a profile picture, and learn where to change your personal account settings.
- Well, it's time now to log into Confluence…and start working with it.…The very first thing that will happen for you as an end user…is you'll receive an email invitation…from the administrator asking you to join the team.…And I wanted to show you what that looks like.…Here we are logged in as Harold Wandaleere,…who's received the invitation from the administrator,…David Rivers, and inviting him to join the team.…You can see down below there is a button to join them now,…and a short message from the administrator right below.…
All you have to do to get started is click join them now.…And this is going to open up a new tab in your browser,…and prompt you for some information to set up your profile.…Now, currently, you are set up as a user in Confluence.…That was done by the administrator.…Now, you're seeing up your own account.…So you can see you email address at the top,…and down below a flashing cursor…waiting for you to type in your full name.…I'm going to do that for Harold.…And then down below, Harold's prompted to create a password.…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.