- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] Hi, and welcome to this course on Confluence. I'm David Rivers. Confluence is team collaboration software that provides a place for team members to create, organize, and discuss work with one another. And this course is designed to get you introduced to the many features and functions of Confluence as an end user, so you can quickly get up and running, working with others on important projects. We'll begin by logging in to your Confluence account and tour the user interface to get you comfortable in your surroundings. Then, it's on to creating and managing spaces, working with pages, and adding content to be shared and discussed with the team.
So with so much to cover, let's get you started with Confluence.
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.