Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Identifying popular content, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- It's great to have someone agree with you…or give you a pat on the back for a job well done.…You can do this in Confluence, as well.…In this video, I'll show you how to like a comment or page…and how Confluence ranks popular content.…Let's move from the dashboard…to one of our Confluence pages.…Much like in other applications, there's…a Like button at the bottom of the page that…you can use to communicate your appreciation…for that page, blog post, or comment.…You can also click UInlike if you change your mind.…A few things happen when you click on the Like button.…
The author of the content gets a notification.…If lots of users like the content, it will appear…on the Dashboard in the Popular Tab of…the Recent Activity Panel.…Let's take a look.…You can see the page we just unliked made…it to the top of the Popular tab.…In addition to appearing in the popular tab,…it'll also be included in the update summary…if you've enabled this email feature.…The Like feature may not seem like a big deal,…but it's an integral factor in establishing…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.