Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing a user profile, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- [Voiceover] In previous videos,…we've got into the User Profile to change our avatar,…and manage our auto watch settings,…so we could better control notifications…from pages we create.…In this video, we'll check out…additional settings in our User Profile.…To access your User Profile, click on your avatar…in the top right of the Confluence header.…Select Profile.…In a previous video, we changed our profile image…to one of the available Confluence avatars.…I highly recommend using a real photo in Confluence.…
Particularly if your user base is geographically dispersed.…It adds a personal touch, and feeds collaboration…by helping users connect a real face to a name.…You can change the picture…in your profile by selecting Picture.…Let's click on the Settings tab…to check out more settings for User account.…You can change your password here,…but only if your site isn't employing…external user management.…For example, if you're using Atlassian Crowd,…a single sign-on tool,…you'll need to change your password…in the external user directory.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.