Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing the look and feel of a space, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this video, we'll change the look…and feel of our Confluence site.…What you see here with the blue and white color scheme…is your basic out of the box Confluence design.…For this demo site, we're going to change the logo…and color scheme to reflect the branding of a mock hotel.…Keep in mind that you need…administrative privileges to do this.…We'll start by heading back over…to the administration console.…You get to the administration console from the dashboard.…I'll click on the cog icon in the top right-hand corner,…and select General Configuration.…
It may prompt you to enter your password again.…You won't see this prompt if you haven't set up…the secure administrative session.…Here, in the General Configuration panel…to the left of the screen, you'll need…to locate the look and feel subsection.…Let's start by changing the logo.…Choose Site Logo in the look and feel subsection.…To change the site logo, you simply need to browse…and locate the image you want to use.…I'm going to use the logo for the Landon Hotel,…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.