In this video, learn how to create a table of contents on a page to provide easy navigation to other areas when the page starts to get too long to appear in one screen.
- [Instructor] As you continue to add content…to your pages here in Confluence,…eventually, you may not be able…to see everything on one page.…The scroll bar comes in handy over here…on the right for scrolling down…through the various sections.…Another option though to make…it easier to get around longer pages,…is to use a very popular macro,…and that is the table of contents.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie.…We can add a table of contents…for example, near the top of this page…that will allow people to click links…to get to the other sections on this page.…
And that's what we're going to do.…So the first step, of course, is to edit our page.…Let's go to the Edit button,…and from here, you'll notice things like The Team.…When we click inside The Team, I just want you…to see, it's using a style called Heading 2.…Same thing for About Us.…Scroll down, Pages, Links, Blog Stream all using Heading 2.…Attachments is not, I'm going to select Attachments…and turn it into the Heading 2 style,…and that way, it's going to be used…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.