Learn how to create a decision log with decision pages that record important project decisions to be communicated with your team using the Decision template.
- [Instructor] If you're working on a project…with team members and there are important decisions…that need to be made, you might consider keeping track…of those decisions using Decision Pages.…They'll automatically appear in a Decision log,…easily accessed and updated where you can record…things like the decision that needs to be made,…any stakeholders, due dates.…The final outcome can be recorded…and all communicated with team members.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie.…We left off looking at our Meeting notes page…that we created.…
If you wanted to create a decision…that goes with the meeting notes,…you'll leave that page up when you go…to create the new page.…So let's say we need to decide on the caterer.…That's a discussion item from the meeting.…It needs to be a decision.…Let's go up to the ellipses next to Create to create…a new page from a template.…There it is on the left hand side, Decision.…Record important project decisions…and communicate them with your team.…Select that and click Next.…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.