Learn how to create your own custom template that will include fields for a page title, a section for a bulleted list, and placeholder/instructional text for adding content when the template is selected and used.
- [Instructor] Using one of the built-in templates,…here in Confluence, to create a new page, gives you…a good head start, but what if you can't find…a template that really suits your needs?…Well, you might consider creating your own templates,…something you can use moving forward in the space.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…We're in the User Conference 2018 space,…and when we create our own templates,…we create them for that space.…So, there's a couple of different ways to do this.…You could go up to the ellipses next to Create,…click there as if you were going to create a new page…using one of the templates,…scroll down the list, you'll see all…of the templates available, you can't find anything…that really suits your needs.…
You would then go down below the list, to add…or customize templates for the selected space, click there.…It's actually going to take you to the space tools.…So, we could have got here, notice Content Tools…is selected, by going down to Space Tools at the bottom…of our side bar here, and choose Content Tools from here.…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.