Learn how to create and publish a blog post when you need to share information such as an announcement, news, and updates with your team. You will also know how to delete a blog post, and move it to another space.
- [Instructor] When you have information…such as announcements, news items, updates, reports,…anything time sensitive…you might consider using blog posts instead of pages…it's a great way to quickly get information…out to your team members.…That's what we're going to cover in this movie.…You may have also noticed when you create a space,…whether it's a space like our user conference 2018 space…or your own personal space…in the sidebar is a link to the blog.…There is a blog area attached to every space by default.…
So to view contents in the blog we can click blog…here in the left hand side go ahead and do that.…If there are no blog posts, the only option is a button…to create your first blog post.…That's the same as going up to the ellipses next to create…up here at the top and using the blog post template…to share news and announcements with your team.…We don't need it from here, not this time…because there's a button to create our blog post.…It will be created in the space we're currently residing in.…
Now if you wanted to create a blog post…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 35m Appropriate for all
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.