In this video, learn how to change the order in which pages appear in the page tree by using the Space tools. Also learn how to delete a page that is no longer needed and how to get it back if deleted by mistake.
- [Instructor] If you've been following along with me…in this chapter,…we've created a couple of different types of pages…in our Housekeeping space,…one for meeting notes,…another for decisions.…What if you want to create a page…but there's no perfect template…for what you're looking for?…Well, in that case, you'll create a blank page…and make it look the way you want.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…Looking at Pages you can see the pages that we created…as a result of the type of pages we created,…like a decision log for decision pages,…and we're about a create another new page.…
There's the Create Page button up there…or we could click the plus sign to create a new page.…Either way we're going to see the same list of templates…we saw earlier…and if none of these are ideal for what we want to do,…let's say we want to create a Tips and Tricks page…where people can go and view all kinds…of cool cleaning tips and tricks for the housekeeping staff,…well, in that case we might start with a blank page.…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.