In this video, learn how to copy text content from a website and paste it into an existing page as well as a page that you create in Confluence using keyboard shortcuts.
- [Instructor] Up until this point…any content we've been adding to the pages…in our Confluence spaces have been done…by simply typing things in.…Of course you may already have that content elsewhere…in a document or perhaps on a website.…Maybe you'd like to attach a document to a page…or copy and paste from that document or even that website,,…and that's what we're going to talk about in this chapter.…We're going to begin with copying and pasting.…It can save us a lot of time if we already have the content…or at least something close to what we want…that we can edit later on.…
So, let's go to the housekeeping space,…if you've been following along.…And we'll create a new page…that outlines our green program here at Landon Hotels.…Well it just so happens there's information about it…on the Landon Hotel website.…Let's go to Landonhotel.com,…you can open up a new tab if you need to,…switch to another browser,…and we'll scroll past the welcome message…and the essential info where we see information…on the Landon Green Program.…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.