Learn how to copy text content from a Word document and paste it into an existing page as well as a page you create in Confluence using keyboard shortcuts.
- [Instructor] Well so far in this course,…any of the content we've added to pages here…in Confluence have come from our keyboard.…We've typed things in.…But you may already have content you want…to add to your pages.…That might entail attaching files,…maybe copying and pasting from documents or websites.…That's what we're going to do in this chapter,…beginning with copy and paste.…So let's just go to our homepage.…You can click the User Conference 2018 link…in the top left corner on the sidebar…to get to your homepage.…
We're going to create a new page about Arthur Landon Junior.…So let's just go up to Create a blank page.…We can click the Create button.…Next we'll give this page a title.…About Arthur Landon, Jr.…Hit Enter, and now instead of typing out the bio,…if we already have that content,…we can go and copy and paste it.…Here's where you're going to need…to know your keyboard shortcuts.…First of all, I'm going to use Alt + Tab…to switch to a Word document.…
The Word document is ArthurLandonBio.docx.…You'll find that in the Chapter Three folder…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.