In this video, learn how to communicate with other team members using built-in tools such as @mention to let people know you've mentioned them in text you're typing, using the comment field to comment on content, and the Like function to let people know y
- [Instructor] Here at Confluence there are number…of different ways to communicate with others…in the organization.…Right from within Confluence.…And we're going to explore a couple of them now.…We already know we can use the share button…to send out notifications.…Invitations to our space, for example.…But, when you're looking at pages and content,…you can communicate instantly using notifications…and a couple things we're going to explore…in this movie.…Commenting and liking, just like what you'd see…in most social networking applications.…
Let's take a look, for example here,…log in as David Rivers at one of the pages.…We just arrived here.…We were invited to this page.…Not only to view it, but collaborate on it.…So, we know we can make changes like we did…in the previous movie.…But, now we're going to go exploring.…I like the idea of tips and tricks.…I'm going to click this.…And that takes me to the page where I read…the first one.…Notice the options down below.…To like it, just like we would in many…of the other social networking apps…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.