Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Commenting on content, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
-One of the key collaborative features in Confluence,…is the ability to provide feedback.…In this video, we'll add comments to a page.…Let's move from the Dashboard…to one of the pages we created earlier.…A comment is a written remark added to the page,…to express an opinion or feedback.…User comments fuel collaboration…in a Confluence site.…You can enter a comment at the bottom of the page,…as long as you have the add comments…permission within the space.…Place your cursor in the comment box…and start typing.…
You can use the text editor to format your comment.…Let's go ahead and save my comment.…You can see that once the comment is created,…it's added to the bottom of the page.…If you have the add comments permission,…you'll be able to reply to this comment.…If the Confluence administrator has enabled…threaded comments, you'll see the reply…to a comment indented, just below…the original comment.…You'll only see the option to edit the comment…if you're an administrator, or if you…created the comment.…
You only see the option to delete the comment…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.