In this video, learn how to watch pages in order to receive notifications when someone edits a page. Also learn how to edit content simultaneously with others, see who is editing along with you, and update changes made by everyone on a page.
- [Instructor] Confluence is not only great…for creating content in a team environment…and sharing it with others in the organization.…It's also great for collaborating on content…even simultaneously, that's what we're going to explore…in this movie.…I'm logged in here as Harold…looking at the Tips and Tricks page…with the comments that have been added, the likes etc.…This also involves something we touched on…in a previous movie…and that is the watch functionality.…You can see the eye icon up here at the top of every page…to let you know if you're watching.…
Now, by default, when you create content,…like this page created by Harold,…he's watching it.…All that means is if changes are made to it,…Harold will get notifications automatically,…so he'll know exactly when someone goes in…and makes a change to this content.…I'm going to switch over now to another user.…You can see looking at a different page here,…this is David logged in…and looking at the Overview page…or home page for Housekeeping.…Up at the top, you can see that he is watching this page.…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.