Learn how to watch pages in order to receive notifications when someone edits a page, you will know how to edit content simultaneously with others, see who is editing along with you, and update changes made by everyone on a page.
- [Instructor] One of the biggest advantages…to using an application like Confluence is your ability…to collaborate with one another in a team environment,…not just working in the same space but on the same page…even on the same content on a page…and always know who's doing what…thanks to some collaboration tools we're going…to explore in this movie.…You can see up here…on the top right I'm logged in as Jennifer…looking at the about Arthur Landon Jr. Page…and something's popped up here indicating new edits…from this guy Safeek.…
To see those changes I need to reload the page…and there is a link here to do that,…just check out the text below he continues…to travel the globe as his father did.…You can also close up this message at any time…and I'll talk to you about those messages in a moment…and just reload the page from your browser as well…to see the latest changes and we'll see the updated changes…he traveled he continues to travel the four corners…of the globe as his father did.…So those changes were made by Safeek…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.